1. Domain name prices include purchase of the domain name and transfer of ownership from the seller to the purchaser.
2. Transfer of the domain name will be initiated by the seller only after full payment has been received from the purchaser.
3. The standard time to transfer a domain name is 10 business days from the date on which full payment is received from the purchaser.
4. For newly listed domain names, the transfer process can take up to 60 days from the date on which full payment is received from the purchaser.
Who Am I?
1. Price includes provision of three domain name options by the seller.
2. Purchase of the domain name/s and/or transfer of ownership are not included in the price and remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
3. Any changes to requirements and/or the brief provided by the purchaser prior to domain name options being provided by the seller, will incur a charge of $20 per change.
4. Any changes to requirements and/or the brief provided by the purchaser after domain name options have been provided by the seller, will require the purchase of a a new 'Who Am I?' package by the purchaser.
5. The standard time to provide domain name options is 5 business days from the date on which full payment is received from the purchaser.
6. The seller assumes responsibility for providing only available domain name suggestions to the purchaser, but provides no guarantee in terms of their availability subsequent to the proposal being issued by the seller.
1. The seller reserves the right to refuse or halt domain name transfers if they are found to be in violation of the ICANN transfer policy.
2. No refunds or discounts will be offered for change of mind or requirements of the purchaser or where a transaction is halted by the seller or purchaser due to any violation or potential violation of ICANN rules and/or infringement of any trademark/copyright.
3. Website design, content, images, hosting, search engine optimisation, domain monetisation, business name availability and registration (if required), and/or licensing are not included in the price and remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
By purchasing a domain name from the seller or choosing to purchase a domain name proposed by the seller, the purchaser agrees that:
(a) the seller makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as regards the intellectual property in and to that domain name;
(b) it is the responsibility of the purchaser of a domain name to take necessary care and satisfy itself that the domain name does not infringe the trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other party;
(c) in no event shall the seller be liable to the purchaser or any other person for or in respect of any infringement of any trademark or other intellectual property rights over the domain name; and
(d) for region specific domain names, the seller accepts no responsibility nor offers any assurance that the domain name complies with regulations governing the purchase and use of the domain name.